Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cajun Fest '09

Saturday Night = CAJUN FEST '09


We headed to Bowie yesterday for our 1st annual Cajun Fest presented by the Grigsbys and the Sumners. First off, let's just say that we all had a blast!!! We cooked 30 pounds of crawfish, the guys played horseshoes and washers and the girls chatted. I spent all morning making shirts for our party. We all had matching shirts, that if I may so myself, turned out perfect! It was my first time to use the T-Shirt transfers and they worked so great!!!


Kolby and Wyatt went to pick up the crawfish about noon, and I stayed home to finish the shirts. As soon as I finished, we all headed to Mark and Amy's house in Bowie. They had their place all fixed up with the music set up outside and the tiki torches ready! We all changed into our Cajun Fest shirts and got the party on!!! Mark and Amy, we love yall!!! Check their page for more pics!

The Hosts of the Party

1 comment:

Bug said...

HAPPY BIRTHDY LAURA!!!! The Rigsby family sends you love & happiness!!! MMMUUUAAAHHHH!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOX