Monday, July 6, 2009

~July 4th Weekend~

I didn't have work on Friday, so Thursday we loaded up the car and headed to Utopia for a fun/relaxing weekend!!!! Just what we needed. We went over to church camp and hung out there, saw some family, and dropped Kolby off for the week to work as staff. W got to see our new niece who was born on Thursday, July 2. She was so adorable!!! Alexis Nicole Long, 7lbs 7oz 19 3/4 in long born at 1:58pm. I'm so glad I could be down there to see her. Sunday I headed home so that I can work all this week.
Here is a photo of the hopeful mother-to-be!!! Does she look glowing? We'll find out on July 27th.

Cutest girl in the whole world!

Alexis and her Daddy



Tyler, Jenna, Allie, Kayleigh, and Jeremy

Kolby and Aunt Dorsie @ Camp


My favorite boy in the world (always so serious)

No comments: