Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Must...Get....Sleep...

sleeping bulldog Pictures, Images and Photos



sleeping bulldog Pictures, Images and Photos



Sleeping Bulldog Pictures, Images and Photos

So I would love to be any of the puppies above!!! I have been so tired lately! I'm making this post as work so I couldn't use any pics of my own girlies!!
I thought that I would have the chance to catch up a little this past weekend, however that was not the case...it only further added to my lack of ZZZ's! We decided to go out this weekend and act like a "young, childless" couple with "no responsibilties"! That was Saturday, today is Tuesday, and I'm still trying to rehabilitate! And I didn't even drink! I don't see how people do it night after night, that's just crazy!
We went out to Rockin' Rodeo in Denton with Kolby's coworker, Ryan, and his wife, Anna. I think I finally got us home and crawled into bed at about 4AM! Needless to say, we aren't used to this lifestyle! haha
To top it all off, my body thought it would punish me further and wake me up at 8AM! Thankfully I was able to drift in and out until about 11AM before I crawled out of bed. I don't remember the last night that I slept all the way through, I usually wake up a minimum of 2 times a night. Not for any reason, just wake up look at the clock and fall right back to sleep. But I think it keeps me from falling into a deep sleep, so I never quite feel rested, I'm functional, and thats about it!
I'm so ready for a good, restful night's sleep I could scream! And I'm not a fan of sleeping medicine, so don't bother suggesting it, I cannot be convinced to take it, I just don't like it! :) Plus, Benedryl doesn't make me drowsy, so I can't even use Tylenol PM cause that's it main sleeping medicine that it uses as far as I know, so I'm trying other remedies...
Kolby on the other hand thoroughy enjoyed his days off, as did I, but he sleeps like a baby every night. I'm so jealous! haha! He could sleep more than anyone if he was allowed to. For that matter, so can the girls...so I'm trapped in a house with professional sleepers...except me!


2 comments:

Bug said...

Have you ever tried melatonin?? It's all natural...my patients swear by it!!! Wouldn't hurt to try it's really cheap. Do you haev a noise machine?? That helps me sleep through most nights, drowns out all the little noises that might be waking you?!?! We may be going dancing Saturday night, do y'all have plans??

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.