Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

This weekend I made the last minute decision to go to Utopia for Easter. Kolby couldn't come with me because he was on call for work. Of course they ended up not calling him over the weekend...doesn't it always happen that way?!?! I had a great time just hanging out and playing with the kiddos!!!! Please enjoy the picture overload!!!
Alexis - 9 Months
Taste testing dessert ~ YUMMY!!!
We had a nice little picnic in the back yard, the weather was fabulous!!!
Alexis loves Moe Moe
Brayden loves his Pop
My pretty baby girl
Starting the girl early on the Big Red! haha
Striking a pose for Aunt Laura
Pop was pulling him in the wagon and he insisted that Moe ride with him...and she actually did it!! I figured she'd just jump right out, but she rode around for a while! Aren't they so cute!
Same with the lawnmower trailer, he insisted that she ride with him! They are best buds!
Later on Saturday afternoon we took the kiddos to the community Easter egg hunt.
Isn't the little girly so cute in her Easter outfit??
Sitting in the Bluebonnets! We tried to get brother to sit with her, but he threw a little fit and refused to get in the photo with her...figures!
I love this face!
Gorgeous bluebonnets!
They had a big green house at the restaurant where the egg hunt was, these beautiful lillies were in there! Gorgeous!
Me, Alexis, and my best friend,Whitney, after church


I had a blast just playing with the kiddos all weekend! I'm sad that Kolby couldn't come with me, Brayden missed his Uncle B. All around a successful trip!!!

1 comment:

Bailey said...

Hi Laura-
You left a message on our blog today asking about the fruit/baby pictures. You can google fruit/baby size comparison, or I found mine on babycenter. Good luck!