Thursday, June 9, 2011

Trip down South~

We had such a blast on our trip down south!!! I'm going to break it down into a couple of posts because I have a lot of pictures that I want to put up!!

All of the kiddos doing some good snoozin' on the drive down
We got to meet up with Uncle Kyle, Aunt Jackie, and Jewels in Austin for lunch on the way down to Utopia! 

Beau with Aunt Jackie 
 All of "men"
 Jewels was showing Beau how to work her computer, he was quite interested!
 UK with Jewels
 After the long drive, we finally made it Nana and Pop's house!  Nana was happy to read Beau a bedtime story, and Beau, as usual, wasn't wanting to sit still long enough to listen, lol!
 Day 2: We woke up early to roll Nana out of bed and help her make breakfast.  Beau was being silly and making lots of funny faces drinking from his sippy cup!
 We went to Kerrville to spend the day, and we ate at some sea food place.  Beau and Daddy took a break long enough to strike a pose for Mommy.
 If you know my husband, you know he is a Dallas Mavericks fan!  Also, he a major anti-spurs fan!  Being that I grew up on the Spur's, I am a Spur's fan until they are no longer in the playoff's and then I become a mav's fan by default...haha!  So Nana got Beau a new outfit...
 Needless to say, Daddy said that it was a stinky outfit and Beau needed to take it off immediately!!  Judging by the look on Beau's face, I think he might turn out to be a Spur's fan after all!
We wrapped up our evening having some fun playing with Aunt Ashley!

No comments: