Saturday, May 30, 2009

Date Night = Cowboy Mouth Concert

Last night was our newly instituted Date Night!!! We decided to double date with Nick & Jenni, and go to downtown Dallas to the House of Blues to see the band Cowboy Mouth! Kolby and I had never been to the House of Blues, it was pretty cool!! It was crowded...standing room only! I am not very familiar with the music that Cowboy Mouth plays, I only know their hit song "Jenny Says", but Kolby is pretty familiar with them. I really liked the kind of music that they play, kinda rock like. We stood in the back for a while, then Jenny wanted to get closer, so we headed to the front! We stood in the pit to watch the majority of the concert! I wasn't able to get any good pictures of the band, but I put the ones I got (their all blurry). The boys crawled out of the place, while we ladies had to get us home!! Overall, the night was a big thumbs up!!! Can't wait to do it again!

Downtown Dallas with all the lights!

Going to Cowboy Mouth Concert












2 comments:

Bug said...

DATENIGHT!!!! YAY YOU!!! You must keep up the tradition... keeps the romance alive! Ya'll look SO happy!!! We love you guys, can't wait to see you Saturday...

Anonymous said...

It looked yall had soo much fun! you look very pretty laura!! love you!
-laura