Sunday, May 24, 2009

This weekend was also my cousin's wedding in Waco. I've known Alicia since we were little kids, our fondest memories are at the family reunion where we would play every summer. She had an absoluetly gorgeous ceremony and outdoor reception. My parent's came up with Ashley and Brayden to join the festivities! My friend Laura was looking for some fun this weekend, so she joined us for the road trip! We had to leave the girls at the hotel...they were not happy with us! Here are a few pictures from the great time in Waco!
Kolby doing his model pose

Me and my bestie




My nephew a.k.a. the coolest boy in the world!

Brayden with his Pop

Me and my man

Love...♥

Nana dodging the "Wildman"



My beautiful cousin Alicia

Such a gentleman....isn't he??

Headed home, we were all so tired



1 comment:

Bug said...

Her dress was gorgeous- okay, how do you get that little heart, I don't see a heart on my keyboard???