Friday, March 25, 2011

On the Road Again...Part 2

We had so much fun I thought that I would break up the trip into two posts! Here is part 2!



We went to see my cousin and her kiddos. This was their first time to meet Beau Beau!!



Allie with Beau (she LOVES babies!)


Tristin, Mitchell, and Brayden "camping out"

My Aunt Kandace, Beau's great aunt



All of the fam! Not the greatest picture, but it's the best we could do... lol

Out like a light!

"Aunt" Lindy

Sunday after church, we went to meet my friends in Vanderpool at the Motorcycle Museum for lunch! Beau got some more lovin' from Aunt Whitty and Aunt Kristi.

And he got to ride a motorcycle!!!

Me and my beautiful baby boy!

More snoozin'

These pictures were from my parent's camera, so they are a little out of order. These are from before church and after church on Sunday!



Beau checking his Pop out

Pop and Nana with their "favorite" grandchild (just kidding!)

My booger bear

Strikin' a pose



We have the same picture of me laying in this very spot when I was about 2-3 years old, I'll have to try to round it up!!!



No comments: