Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ski Trip 2011 Red River, NM

We were lucky enough to go on a vacation this spring break!!! This was Beau's first real vacation and his first time to leave the state! We went with Kolby's dad and brothers. We went skiing in Red River, NM and we had a great time. All of the guys went snow boarding and us girls and kids just hung out at the condo and enjoyed shopping around town.

Beau's first time out of state!

Our whole group Daddy all ready to board
The three brothers
My handsome hubby on the left!
Beau Beau was just trying to stay warm!
One of the attractions around town was this little baby...the climbing wall. There was a deal that if you could make it up the right side of the wall in 3 minutes you won $100! Well it didn't sound too hard, but let me tell you, IT WAS! Jackie, me, and Kyle all tried it, and none of us made it.


Jackie giving it a try
My turn...
and now Kyle
My new sunglasses, LOL
Beau gave them a try too...my little bug!
Beau with his Grumps

My little snow baby
Soooo sleepy
Cousins
"Ewwww, he's touching me..."
CHEESE!!!
"She wants me to do what?!?!"
Ready to go play in the snow!
Keifer and Kolby at the top of the mountain
Kyle and Kolby...they love each other...
My hubby the snow boarder
Twins
Beau and Aunt Jackie
Me and my man
Can you say bed head?! Poor Jewels was having a bad hair moment.
My sweet little man
The beautiful town of Red River, NM
Me and my baby boy
Daddy and Beau
Keifer and his girlfriend Kelsey
Beau Addison
My lovely family
We are soooo proud of our son!!!!

No comments: