Monday, September 24, 2012

Feeling Crafty

A few weeks ago, we spent the day with our cousins and part of our fun was some crafts!  We made some glitter starfish from paper plates.  I was amazed at how "into it" Beau was, he actually sat and finished the craft and followed directions.  He loved the glitter!  Here are the kiddos showing off their finished products :-)
 
Mommy also got some time to do some crafts of her own!  I was tired of my drab, plain stainless silver/glass canisters in my kitchen.  So for a couple of bucks at Hobby Lobby, I got some things to dress them up a little bit.  I wish I had taken a before/after pic, but I forgot to!  Just know they were plain silver before...and here is the after!  I spray painted them with hammered brown spray paint and added the drawer pull knobs to fancy them up a bit!  I love how they turned out!

No comments: