Monday, October 1, 2012

Show and Tell~Link Up



Today I am linking up with FromMrstoMama for her Show and Tell Series! This is my first time so here goes nothing!

1. Tell us about your 5 favorite memories in your life.
My #1 favorite memory would have to be the birth of my son!
My #2 is my wedding day (the whole day)
 

My #3 would have to be graduating from college! I was/am so proud of myself and the hard work I put into my college studies. (I regret that black nail polish looking back...I thought it was cool then!)
My #4 I am combining two memories together and those are when we got our two poochies! They are two years apart, so we didn't get them at the same time...but I'm counting it as one memory :-)


And my #5 memory would have to be our "honeymoon" cruise!  We didn't go on an actual honeymoon since we were young and basically poor at the time.  We got married on Saturday and Kolby went back to work and I started my fall semester of college the following Monday, super exciting stuff.  So we went on a cruise almost 3 years later and counted that as our honeymoon!!


2. Show us 3 of your favorite beauty products.
I am not a big beauty product person, I just fail completely in that department!  I do wear a little bit of makeup when I remember to...so I will do my best on this one! These are my go to things, if I do nothing else, I always try to wear eyeshadow, mascara, and have a nice manicure!



3. Tell us what your favorite TV shows are to watch.



 And my guity pleasure...yeah, I know, I'm a loser! LOL

4. Show us 2 of your favorite pictures.
going snorkeling on our cruise in Jamaica
 my little dinky family at Beau's 1st birthday

5. Tell us your favorite things to do during "me time."
If I had all the me time in the world, I would probably be a shopaholic.  I would also want an endless money supply for my shopping habit, but neither of those things will be happening anytime soon, so no worries there!  When I get some me time, I love to do crafts, browse Pinterest for millions of crafts I will probably never do, but wish I could.  I love pictures, and I would love to know more about photography.  I am also a TV bum if I get free time...guilty I know! 

No comments: