Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Show & Tell Link Up~ Shopping



I'm a day late, but who's counting!  Today I'm linking up with Becky for her Show & Tell series and today's shopping, so here goes!!

1. Tell us your favorite stores to shop at.
My shopping these days is very limited with us being on one income.  Plus, I still have clothes that I wore in high school 7 years ago (sad I know!).  But my main goal of shopping is if it's on sale/cheap, I generally like it better!  With that being said, I like to shop at Ross, TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or Target. 

2. What are your "signature pieces" to wear.. your go-to outfits?
I am not a very "stylish" person to begin with.  In my head I really want to be one, like when I see outfits on Pinterest, I just love them, but then can't ever find anything similar to them when I'm out shopping.  So, I basically stick to jeans and a T-shirt or a cute top.  If I had to pick signature pieces that I wear, I would say, pearl earrings and my mother's love ring from James Avery Jewelers.  I always have it on!

3. Show us your style through pictures {of you or pinterest finds}.
You can check out my dream style that I wish I had HERE!!!!

 
 
4. Show us your favorite celebrity style icons.
 
 
5. If you had to spend money on clothes or home items, which would you choose?

If I had an endless supply of money, I would hire a personal stylist/shopper and spend my money on clothes.  But since I don't, I mostly spend my money on home goods.
 
6. Show us your favorite accessories.





 
7. Tell us in one sentence your philosophy behind shopping. {What makes you buy an item}
Basically, if it is on sale or it is cheap I am more willing to buy it.  I just can't make myself spend the money to get one shirt when I could buy 5 shirts for that same money.
 

No comments: