Friday, February 12, 2010

Can you say snow day?

Oh my gosh!!! We've had so much snow in yesterday!!!! It was absolutely insane!!!! Our neighbors work for the National Weather Service, and they had said that they predicted like 1-5 inches...well, we ended up with about 14-15 inches in the deep spots, but on average about 12 inches of snow on the ground! Absolutely amazing!!! That's the most snow I've ever seen falling ever!!! It hasn't snowed anymore today, but all the rest of the snow is starting to melt and it is getting so messy around here now!!!

This is what I woke up to Thrusday morning, about 7 am we had a couple of inches on the ground already! In these photos, look at the fire pit and the bench for comparisons.
This is about 4 pm when I got home from work, lots more snow! This is bright and early on Friday morning!
This is Thursday morning.
And, this is Friday morning, quite a difference, huh?!?!
IDK loved the snow, she would try to eat it and then she would try to get me!!!
Moe just wanted to eat the snow!!!
And so did I!!!
These next two photos show the difference between our two girlies! I was able to get IDK to sit down and pose for a photo out in the snow, I turned around to try to get a good picture of Moe in the snow to find....
She had had enough already, and she had gone inside already!
"My feet are frozen!"
This is the little snowman that I helped our neighbors and their kids build! Isn't he cute?! Thier dog Sam thought he needed to be in the picture too!
Here are a few photos of what my drive to work looked like this morning!
This is our street.
I LOVE this photo! I love how the trees cover the road in a canopy, they are equally as beautiful in the summer when they are covered with leaves!
I liked the red barn out in the snow! I thought it was quite picturesque!!!
Here is a little video that I took of the girls and me playing in our backyard.***I am giving you full warning to turn the volume down when you watch it, or just mute it all together. I didn't realize that my voice was being picked up that much by my phone while I was taping, so needless to say, I'm super loud! And I'm talking to the dogs, so I'm pretty annoying sounding!!! Seriously, it's bad!!! Don't say I didn't warn you***





No comments: