Sunday, June 27, 2010

Week 16 Survey!!!

Babys now the size of an avocado!!!

Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.

Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double their weight and add inches to their length. Right now, they're about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. Their legs are much more developed, their head is more erect than it has been, and their eyes have moved closer to the front of their head. Their ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of their scalp has begun, though their locks aren't recognizable yet. They've even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, their heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.





Survey


How far along? 16 weeks

Weight Gain? Haven't gotten on the scale again, I will find out when I go to the Dr.

Maternity clothes? Still in both my normal clothes and my maternity, just my normal ones don't zip or button

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep? Not to great this week, waking up a ton throughout the night!

Best moment this week? Going to my first baby shower as a mommy-to-be!!!

Movement? None, yet, but soon!!!! Very soon!

Belly Button: In or Out? In

Food cravings?
Nothing new this week, just sticking with my sour candies!

Gender? We are still hoping it's a boy! But we won't know til birth day!

Labor signs? Nope, we've been all good!

What I miss? Nothing this week, it's been good this week!

What I'm looking forward to? Our ultrasound this Tuesday!

Weekly Wisdom: Just enjoy being pregnant!!!

Milestones: One more month down! We are having our first level 2 ultrasound.

Me and my neighbor at her baby shower! She's 37 weeks, due July 20.
Daddy and me comparing bellies
IDK joined in the photo this week, she at least looks a little happier than Moe did last week!
So in this photo my belly already is starting to look crooked!! I think it has to do with my scars and such!
Kolby being goofy as usual!



No comments: