Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another first...

So...this weekend we had another first in our household. Well, two actually. First the fun one, as you saw in my previous post, we went to the St. Patty's day parade in Dallas. This was Beau's first time to go. He was such a good little boy the whole time.

The second first was not as much fun...but it did make me laugh! So Friday night I was giving Beau his bath in anticipation of going to bed early since we had to wake up so early. All of a sudden he stopped playing, squatted down, and started grunting. It was like slow motion, but I couldn't move fast enough to get him out. And what was I gonna do if I did get him out, dangle him over the toilet?! Lol. And so we had our first poop in the bathtub!! Aaahhh!!! I guess I should be thankful we made it 15.5 months before it happened. It seriously made me laugh though! So needless to say, bathtime came to an unexpected (and immediate) halt!

Oh the joys of having a toddler!! That little boy cracks me up!!!

No comments: