Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Much needed spa day!

Have I mentioned that sometimes...just sometimes, my husband is romantic! Haha! He's really good at helping me around the house and with Beau, but sometimes he shows it in other ways too.

Like yesterday. He had to go into the shop at work and pick up parts to take to the rig, so he was gone the majority of the day. Let's just say that Beau was a little monster pretty much all day. He climbed up on our dining room table, he climbed up on the bar stools and swept stuff off the bar, just an all around wild man. He has also decided that he hates for me to where my glasses, and will rip them off my face as soon as he realizes I'm wearing them. So he had only done that a million times yesterday too.

So yesterday when Kolby came home he said he had a surprise for me; to cancel all my plans for tomorrow (today). He had stopped and gotten me a gift certificate to the spa near our house for a manicure, pedicure, and 30 min massage!!! Woohoo, a fabulous day of pampering!

So I went today, and it was glorious! I absolutely love the color I picked out. Now I'm ready for spring!! The other picture is Beau being a monster yesterday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The glasses photo is too cute!!
Nana misses her baby
boy!!