Saturday, March 3, 2012

Productive day

I don't know what got into me today, but I got some jolt of motivation! Let me drag you through a play by play of how my day went.

Beau woke up about 6:45am, we got up, I made us pancakes for breakfast and we watched a fabulous episode of Jake and the Neverland pirates! Lol we left to go to the grocery store at about 9:30am. Did our grocery shopping at Wally world, and got Beau some cute new forks and spoons! On our way home, poor Beau Beau fell asleep in te car, which was perfect. I just carried him in and put him in bed and got started on my list. I got all the kitchen cleaned up, dishes done, and then headed outside.

Kolby and I had made the agreement that if he would pick up the dog poop, I would pull the weeds. Well, it was time to uphold my end of the bargain. Let me tell you, ALOT of weeds grew over winter! But I was able to get it done. Thankfully Beau took about a 3 hour nap. I was able to finish all my cleaning and vacuum downstairs before he woke up.

He woke up about 2pm, and we ate our "lunch", a pb&j sandwich. Yum! We went upstairs and I let him play in his room while I cleaned it up, organized his toys, and hung up all his clothes. I then cleaned up our "play room" that somehow always just becomes our catch-all space. I finished off my cleaning spree with our bedroom and vacuuming the entire upstairs! Wooo, I'm worn out all over again. Thankfully, I had supper cooking in the crockpot all this time, ranch house pork chops.

Overall, just a productive day. I wish I had taken before and after pictures of all my projects, especially the yard and all it's weeds, but I forgot! So I'll leave you with one that's way cuter anyways!

No comments: