Saturday, October 10, 2009

And I'm back online!!!

Meet the newest edition to our household! My other lap top which is from high school finally took a turn for the worst and it won't even turn on any more, so I've got to see if we can get my photos off of it or if it's a total loss. Anyways, I finally gave in and we went to get this little baby today after work!


Can't you tell that I'm excited!!! So I've been spending all evening getting it all set up and running, and viola! I believe that I have accomplished just that, I'm so proud of myself!!!! I have to give myself a little pat on my back as I'm typing this post!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ourcrazylifex3.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading ourcrazylifex3.blogspot.com every day.
bad credit personal loans
cash advance