Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oklahoma...where the wind comes sweeping down the plains...

So...since my old computer died, there has been some happenings going on in my life. Sunday, September 27, I headed to Ravia, OK to visit with my grandma and cousins for the day. Kolby had to work (convenient, right???) so I was flying solo. I haven't gotten to see these cousins in about 1 1/2 years, so it was fun to catch up! When we get together it feels like we pick up right where we left off. They grew up with me in Utopia til about the age of 12, then they moved to Arizona. We were so sad to see them move! They now have 5 children between the two of them under the age of 6, so needless to say the day was pure energy!!! It was good practice for me to see how energetic little one's are 24/7, they never slow down! I spent the afternoon, and then headed home since I had to work on Monday. Here are some of the pics from the day:

Me and Danika...this girl, she's so cute! She wanted nothing to do with me at first, but it didn't take her long to warm up!

This is Ashley's oldest, Devon
This is Stormy's new baby, Adrianna, she was only 4 weeks old!
Ashley and her middle child, Isaiha
Aiden, Danika, and Stormy
Ashley, Me, and Stormy
Ashley, Shirley (their mom), and Stormy
Last, but not least, my favorite place!!! Kolby and I both have a strong shared dislike/hatred of Oklahoma, so it's always weird to go across the state line! I'm such a nerd, I had to stop and catch a picture of the Texas line...Nothing like being home!!!!! LOVE IT!!!

No comments: