Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

So this Halloween, we decided to combine Halloween with Kolby's birthday party! What a blast!! Kolby cooked crab and shrimp for everyone and I cooked a small brisket and took care of the sweets for the evening. Kolby's brothers, his aunt, and his dad all came in for the affair! Plus a few of our lovely neighbors/friends! We had a fair amount of trick-or-treaters, it was fun to see all the little ones dressed up! Here are some fun pictures from the evening!

Kolby as "The Crow", I was a fairy!

Kyle "the hipie", Kolby "the crow", and Keifer "the joker"

John, Jake, and Lexi stopped by for some eats!
Rodney, "Gene Simmons"
Here is the end result of my topsy turvy cake endeavor. Not exactly like the picture, but it tasted great! I had never used fondant before, and that stuff is hard to work with I've learned!!

My pretty cookies!

Our table of treats!

2 comments:

Family of Five said...

Oh, I think you did good!

Bug said...

OH, your cake is so cute!!! You did good, looks like it was hard to do... you two looked adorable,Kolby is un-recognizable!!!