Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!!!

For anyone who knows me, they know that this picture made me the happiest person in the whole wide world!!!! I am obsessed with Smart Cars, they intrigue me! Let me put my disclaimer out there, that I know they are a death trap, and I would never drive one (I would like to test drive one though), but they are the cutest things in the world to me!!!!

Is it not the cutest thing ever???

I went to Dallas today with our friends Mark and Amy to watch her daughter Maddie compete in her competitive cheer league competition at the Dallas Convention Center, and I saw this little baby in the parking garage! I made them take my picture with it...hey, if you can't enjoy the small things in life, what can you enjoy???

1 comment:

Bug said...

HEY!!! That pic is cute!!! Mark just wanted a picture of you though, remember??!! Thanks for going with us honey, it made it a bit more bearable having a friend there!!!