Sunday, November 1, 2009

How 'bout them Cowboys??

For Kolby's birthday treat, we all got party passes to go to the Dallas Cowboys game at the new Cowboy's Stadium in Arlington. We were all super excited, and we had a blast!!!

We learned that parking at the stadium was supposed to cost $75, so we all piled into one car, there were 6 of us, 5 big guys and me, I had to sit on Kolby's lap in the back seat, we were totally squished!
Cowboy's Stadium in Arlington
(we were still about 5-10 min walk from getting to it, it's huge!)
Me @ the Stadium
My man @ the Stadium
This is our view from our party pass seats, we paid $29 for our ticket, the seats right in front of us cost the people $100 per ticket!
Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders opening up the game!
Team huddle

Half time entertainment! "Wanted" singer Jesse James
Keifer and his new found "friends" The Miller girls

All the guys with Rodney!

2 comments:

Bug said...

Your hair is so pretty, who does it? She must be really talented! ~wink~wink~

Jess said...

My husband is a huge Cowboy's fan and someday I will take him there as a birthday gift! I want to go when we have our baby! I know when that happens, he will truly feel like he died and went to heaven!