Friday, January 7, 2011

Bowling fun!

This last Friday we did something that we haven't done in a LONG time, but we used to do ALL the time...BOWLING!!! It was just as much fun as I remembered it being! Kolby and I used to do it all the time, and when we were well practiced, we were pretty good at it. Well, we were pretty out of practice, but we still had a lot of fun! Kolby beat me all three games that we played, but I definitely got the award for the most improved bowler over the three games. I increased my score by about 20-30 points each time! Beau was such a good boy the whole time, he slept through most of it! We will for sure be doing this again very soon!




Oh yeah, and I cut all my hair off! Here it is now!


3 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

Sounds like tons of fun!

Anonymous said...

Your Momma loves your new hair and Mr. Beau is changing so much. Kolby looks good too, Keep up the hard work. Love ya'll much!!!!

Nick and Kristi said...

Awww...You look great...and you cut your hair:) Supper Cute!!! Little man look adorable like always