Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend with my family!

This past weekend my family came to see us. My brother and sister-in-law haven't gotten to meet Beau yet since we haven't made it to Utopia since he was born. So my brother was finally able to get a day off of work, so they came to spend the weekend with us. We had a good time, we took the kids to Cabellas to look at the "fake" animals and to the Dallas World Aquarium to look at the "real" animals! Otherwise, we were pretty lazy and just hung out at the house! Enjoy the pictures!

Daddy with all of his babies
Nana and Brayden naming all the animals
Nana and Alexis
Me and Alexis taking a break from all the walking
Doing some target practice
Beau rockin' his Daddy's hat
Beau with Aunt Ashley
On to the Dallas World Aquarium!
The tamarin monkeys...I think :)
Jellies
Sea urchins
Nemo was hiding! LOL
Beau looking at all the fishies!
My baby boy and me
James, Ashley, and the kiddos in the shark tunnel during feeding time
A giant sea turtle
Nana and Beau
(please ignore the spit up, we noticed it right after we took this picture!)
The penguins!!! They are so cute!
My mom wanted a picture with all of her grandchildren...needless to say, it didn't go well! This is the best shot we got...sad right?! I'm glad to say that at least one child cooperated!


No comments: