Monday, January 10, 2011

What we've been up to...

Here is a nice little post to catch yall up with what's been going on in our life as of lately! I'm not one for much writing (typing!) so I'll give my update through pictures!

We've been dealing with some real winter temps this week and last week, so we've done alot of laying around in our pj's and house shoes!
Beau's done alot of looking cute!
(This picture is for you Aunt Ashley! Beau can't wait to see you!)
We've done a little bit of redecorating...we finally got Beau's pictures hung up!
This past weekend we went to Austin to spend the weekend at Kolby's brother's house.
Uncle Kyle, Aunt Jackie, Jewels, and Beau
Spending some one-on-one time with Uncle Kyle
Jewels wanted to help Beau with his tummy time
His favorite place to be...both Kolby and Beau!
Jewels wanted to borrow my nursing cover and used it for her baby doll! We didn't make her do this, I promise! LOL
Headed home! He looks like such a big boy in this picture!
Rockin' my GAP outfit!
Snoozing in my rock 'n' roll pajamas rockin' the faux hawk!
Always practicing on his tummy time...and he's getting so good at holding his head up!
Spending quality time with big sister


No comments: