Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The many faces of Beau!

Yall should now be used to picture overloads of my sweet baby boy...so I assure you that this post will be no different! Beau makes so many cute faces, I thought I would share some of the ones that I've caught on camera!



This is the closest we've come to catching a "smile" on camera while he is awake!
His super sweet face

These next pictures you will notice that he is wearing the same outfit and they were all taken pretty much one after the other, he was on a roll!


Stickin' out my tongue...(he had just eaten, so he had milk still on his tongue!)

Haha, I'm sure I'll see this face alot once he gets older and get's an attitude!

"What, Mom???"
He seems a little confused...

1 comment:

Nick and Kristi said...

Love all the pics...His confused face cracked me up:)

Love the little dog booties my sister would die over those...I swear everything she buys baby hakes is puppy or dog related...I said its a good thing she isnt having this baby or all he would wear is dog stuff:)