Monday, May 3, 2010

BIG NEWS!!!

So one reason that I have been a bad blogger is because we have been a little preoccupied....we have lots of changes going on in our little household! SOOOOO....

As of April 13, 2010, we learned via a home test that


WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!

Breakthrough Jump Pictures, Images and Photos


We are over the moon excited and nervous and excited...!!!! We have been trying for about 9 months now and we were starting to think that we would need to seek assistance. I had gone to a couple of monitoring appointments with my gynecologist, and we had learned that everything they had tested was working correct/normally. So we were beyond excited to learn that we had gotten pregnant on our own!!

I was about a week beyond my normal cycle starting date and decided (after Kolby had insisted I "just do it, that way we know") to test. So I took a home pregnancy test and it looked like a positive to me! Kolby was at work, so I called him and told him and he said "Test Again!!!" We weren't sure to believe it or not....

Immediately I started googling pictures of positive pregnancy tests to see if mine looked like them to make sure I wasn't crazy and sure enough I wasn't! I took another one a little while later and it came up positive again! I, of course, called Kolby to report the results!!

The next day after Kolby had gotten home we called our parents to tell them the news! My mom just cried! haha! I knew she would!

That day after work, I went out and got a box of digital HPTs and came home and took one, and sure enough, there was that word...PREGNANT!!!

Here is the finished count of HPTs!!! All +positive!

So that's our news!!! I look forward to keeping yall all updated on the whole journey!!!!


No comments: