Sunday, May 9, 2010

Week 9 Survey!!!!

Baby's now the size of a green olive!


Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like...well...a baby!



Survey



How far along? 9 weeks

Maternity clothes? I got my first pair of real maternity pants this last Friday, I got a pair of black slacks for work, some denim maternity shorts, and some capris that are work appropriate. I also got some brown capris that have the full front panel for work!

Stretch marks? No thanks!

Sleep? I have no problem falling asleep at night cause I'm always so tired by the end of the day. But i wake up several times in the night to either potty or reposition because I can't get comfortable.

Best moment this week? Seeing and hearing the baby on ultrasound for the first time at my first prenatal appointment on Monday. And seeing my mom for the first time since we found out we are pregnant, and her talking to the baby...(even though I told her it can't hear her yet...)

Movement? None, yet.

Food cravings? I haven't had any actual cravings per se...I eat alot of pickles,but I did that before I was pregnant, too, so I'm not really considering that a craving...

Gender? We are hoping it's a boy!

Labor signs? Nope, we've been all good!

What I miss? Big Reds!!!!

What I'm looking forward to? I can't wait to start feeling the baby move...I know I have a little while longer, but it asks what I'm looking forward to...

Weekly Wisdom: I'm not sure I'm good at giving wisdom, I'm usually soliciting advice from others!!!

Milestones: Seeing our baby bean on ultrasound and buying my first maternity clothes!!!


No comments: