Saturday, August 28, 2010

4 Years!!!

Kolby and I had our 4 year anniversary this week!! My wonderful husband had a big suprise planned for me! I was instructed to get off work for Friday, dress up Thursday night, and pack an overnight bag! That's all I knew about our plans! Well, let me say that Kolby did such a great job, he really outdid himself!!! He had set us up with a room at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, TX. It was amazing! Such a great trip, and I'm so glad that I got to share it with my husband!!♥♥♥♥♥♥


Kolby set us up with the Remember the Romance package
We got a bottle of sparkling cider (no champagne, lol)

Our complimentary cake balls, yummm!!

This is the only picture I got of the two of us together, lol!!!

We got a room with a balcony!
This is the view from our room, overlooking the main atrium


My man out on the balcony!
The theme while we were at the resort was "Alice in Wonderland"
The Hatter's Mad Tea Party made out of sand
Me by the pretty fountain!
Kolby's calamarie
Us and our self photography skills!
The gorgeous star at night on the top of the main atrium

1 comment:

Nick and Kristi said...

Wow what a nice hotel:) Glad you guys got to celebrate your special day in such a big way!!!!