Thursday, December 23, 2010

3 Weeks Old...Really, already?!

Well, little buddy, you are 3 weeks old! Time is flying already...it needs to slow down! Beau has changed so much already! He's getting to be such a big boy! We are still loving our life with the little man, he just continues to make us laugh and love him that much more.

Kolby has gone back to work now, and my mom has gone home, so now it's just Beau and me at the house all day together. I love our days together! We have been out and about a little bit. We went up to my work this week to drop off some paperwork for insurance, and Beau got to meet all my work friends who have been waiting his arrival! So that was fun! Of course I forgot to get any pictures... We also went and got the rest of our Christmas shopping done! Woohoo! Beau is such a good traveller and he did so good at all of the stores too! I had to wait in line for over an hour at one store (crazy, I know!) and he was so good, he slept the entire time!

So lets see...a little bit about Mr. Beau and his habits as of now!
  • He eats about every 2-3 hours during the day, and has a dirty diaper after just about every feeding!

  • He sleeps for 4-5 hour stretches at night, his last feeding is sometime from 10-midnight, and then I let him sleep until he wakes himself, usually between 3-4am, we feed and do diaper change, then he sleeps until he wakes himelf in the morning, ususally 7-8am! Mommy sure doesn't complain about this schedule!

  • He is a great eater! He takes about 10-15 min on the first breast and then we do diaper change, come back and have the second breast for dessert, usually about another 10 min! LOL

  • Daddy can make him go to sleep better than anyone by laying him on his chest with him...(creating bad habits! haha)

  • Beau still sleeps alot during the day, we have been trying to do naps in the crib, sometimes it works well, other times, not so much.

  • He loves to make faces! We've caught a few of them on camera, but most he just makes for our viewing pleasure! We are always laughing at his super cute faces!

  • He is so good in the car! We haven't had a single melt down while travelling, most of the time he sleeps in his carseat!

rockin' my monkey beanie!

Hanging out with my mommy!
Snoozing in my bassinet
Spending time with Daddy, in the evenings I belong to him!


1 comment:

Nick and Kristi said...

Ok so pregnancy brain is really taking over I looked at this post the other night but think I may have fell asleep with the computer on my lap so not sure if I left a comment or not so if I did well here is another one:)

Little man is growing by the day...He is such a sweetheart...Pictures of him make my heart melt and make me even more excited for our little one:) You look great too:) Merry Christmas!!!