Thursday, December 30, 2010

One Month Old!!!!

I know everyone says it...but time is seriously flying! I can't believe that it has been a month since we were at the hospital to have Beau! But it has been a month, and I've just got to wrap my head around the fact that my little man is going to grow up on me. But I must say that I love watching him take everything in, and he's just learning sooo much!

We had our first well check visit with the pediatrician, and it went great. He said that Beau looks great and that we couldn't be doing a better job as new parents. He does have a little bit of cradle cap on his eyebrow area, and he has a slight umbilical cord hernia. Dr. said it is so small that he wouldn't worry about it at all, and that it should fix itself by the time he's 5 years old. Otherwise, Beau is perfect (but that's my description of him :-))

Here are the stats at 1 month old:
Weight: 9lb 14oz 50%
Length: 21 1/2 in 55%
Head Circumference: 15.8 in 90%


Waiting for the Dr.
Talkin to Mommy

Just too cute not to post!
Loving on my lion


1 comment:

Nick and Kristi said...

What a sweetie:) Glad his appt went well...I have that cute monkey outfit in the last picture...its one of my favorites