Monday, December 6, 2010

Our first week!

We have had a great first week home! We are all a little tired, but not too much worse for the wear! Beau has been a great baby and he barely ever cries...for now! LOL. While we were still in the hospital, my mom and dad took home the little hat Beau wore at the hospital and tookit home to let the girls sniff it so they could have a sneak peak of him. They wanted to play with it more than sniff it!
Our first full day at the hospital all of our family came back up to see Mr. Beau! Here he is with all of his grandparents!

Beau with Grumps (Kolby's dad)
Beau with Grammy (Kolby's mom)
Beau with Pop (My dad)
Beau with Nana (My mom)
Beau with his Aunt Laura (My best friend!)
Rockin' his faux hawk hat for the professional pictures at the hospital (I'll do a post of them on their own!)
Getting ready to go home! Don't I look so cute in my carseat?!
Getting wheeled out with Mommy!
Friday we went to the pediatrician for his first follow up appointment. He is still a perfect little boy! He weighed 6lb 11oz,and his jaundice level was a little better, definitely not in the concern range! Woohoo!

Friday, we gave Beau his first bath. Let's just say that he really didn't like it! He squealed through pretty much the entire thing!
Washing Beau's hair! (still not too happy!)
Now he's a happy camper since he's clean, dry, and warm!
Rockin' out with Daddy after his bath!
All ready for bed!
Day 4: Smiling in his sleep!
I love this picture soooo much!! It makes me laugh!
Snoozing in my bassinet!
Aren't the shoe socks the cutest?!?!
Saturday, my grandparents were in town so they came over for a bit to meet Beau!
Beau with his great grandparents!
Wearing my big boy clothes! They are really BIG on him! That's okay, it just means that he will get to wear them longer!
He took his first nap in his crib!
He tried out his vibrating seat...he is still a bit small for it, so we padded him up with his blankie!
He loved his seat though!
Lookin' cute during diaper change!
Daddy's already got him started wearing my Texas longhorns gear!
Mommy and Mr. Beau
And here I am one week after delivery! I'm pretty happy with the way I look!
Side view

No comments: