Sunday, December 12, 2010

Due Date

So today was Beau's original due date, December 12, 2010. I can't believe that on his due date that he has already been here for almost 2 weeks! The other day, Kolby asked me if I missed being pregnant. I told him "I do, but I don't". I loved being pregnant, pretty much everything about it! So in that sense, I do miss being pregnant, but I don't miss it in the sense that Beau is here with us now. I can't remember what it was like when he wasn't here, and it's so hard for me believe that we created him and he came out of me! It's just crazy! This little boy is the love of our lives and he makes us sooo happy! Everyone says that he looks just like his daddy, and we couldn't be happier about that!


These pictures my friend took for us! She's an aspiring photographer, and I think she did absolutely great!!

2 comments:

Nick and Kristi said...

Hi Girlie...Glad to see your update:)

You look great!!! And little Beau is the cutest..sweetest..precious baby ever...He is really really cute!!!! and your pics are great:)

Bug said...

HE IS SO PRETTY!!! LOVE HIM!