Monday, December 20, 2010

Picture Overload!!!

In no particular order...see what we have been up to! We are loving life with our little man, he keeps us plenty busy!


Thinking hard about something important

Me and my mom (Nana)

Loving on my baby!

Cutie!!

Official Christmas picture!

"OOHHH, I'm getting what for Christmas?!?!"

Getting some good lovin' from Nana

Moe was watching over her brother

About to get some kisses from IDK...I'm not sure he was too sure about it!

This picture cracks us up! It looks like he is doing a little dancing!

Chilling with Daddy


Sleeping with sister
Total cuteness!
"I love my boppy!"



2 comments:

Nick and Kristi said...

Oh Im loving all the pics..Like I say everytime...He is so stinkin cute!!

I have a lot of the same outfits for baby hakes:)

Bug said...

NO such thing as picture overload- he is SOOO pretty!! LOVE his little pouty mouth! I know you are having so much fun with him!