Saturday, February 19, 2011

Can you say: FORE?!?!

Today we had the best Saturday that we have had in a long time! It was so nice to spend the day as a family! This morning we took the girlies to their bulldog play group at the park. We haven't been since I found out I was pregnant, so they were very excited to get to go! They played way too hard and have been wiped out the rest of the day! I forgot to take my camera this morning, but I will be sure to snap some pics next time. Beau was so good on our adventure. I think he liked seeing all of the puppy dogs too! We grabbed some lunch on our way home and went to the house to drop off the poochies and feed Mr. Beau.


Once we had taken a little rest, we headed up to the driving range that is about 2 miles from the house. We haven't played golf since I can't remember when! It is a good thing that we can laugh at ourselves, because we were NOT great! Amazingly I didn't miss the ball though! haha It was a great way to spend a beautiful Saturday. The weather was so nice! It was sunny and about 80 degrees and a light breeze. Aaaannnddd, we learned our lesson because once we got home, I saw that Beau's little face red, and I'm pretty sure that he got a little sunburned :( I will be going to get him a hat of some sort probably tomorrow so that this doesn't happen again!!! I feel sooo bad! Thankfully it isn't seeming to bother him.



Such great form



Oh my goodness, I need some sun on those legs! haha



Our cheering section (actually he was great on this adventure too! He was quiet the entire time, and didn't disturb the other golfers!)

Me and my man, it was so windy at this point!


No comments: