Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just Cuz!

Kolby's cousin, Jenna, and I have been good friends pretty much since the first time that we met back when Kolby and I were just dating. She was there the day that I met Kolby. I actually met her before I met Kolby, but I didn't know at that time that she would become such a dear friend! We were so excited to be pregnant at the same time, and her little girl is just 3 months older than Mr. Beau! We were lucky enough to be able to get together with her last week and get our babies together to play!!!

This is Jenna, me, and my cousin Lauren in April 2010. We were all pregnant at the same time! Jenna @ 20 weeks, me @ 7 weeks, and Lauren @ 17 weeks
(We are still trying to all get together again and recreate this picture with our babies!!!)

May 2010 (No belly comparison :( )

July 2010

July 2010

September 2010
(2 days before Jenna delivered Jalyn)

And now for the present day!!!

me and Jalyn
Jalyn and Beau
She was trying to hold his hand, but he wasn't too sure about it!!
My son was all about the funny faces this day! This was the best picture I could choose!

Mr. Beau fell asleep before we got his picture with Jenna, so this is the best we got!
We can't wait to get the babies together again and let them play!! We are soooo happy that Beau has a cousin so close in age, they will be so much fun when they get older!


No comments: