Monday, February 28, 2011

We love our highchair!!!

This is another one of those posts where I go on and on about how my little man is growing up tooo fast!! But I won't subject yall to total torture, we all know that he is getting to be a big boy rather Mommy likes it or not! We had another first in our household, our first time in the highchair! Since we get to start rice cereal next month, I thought it would be a good idea to get the highchair out and go ahead and get Beau used to it, just in case he didn't like it! Well, that doesn't seem to be an issue...He loves it! It has become my new babysitter! He will sit in his highchair for as long as I need to get whatever I am doing done!! I just put him in it while I'm in the kitchen and he sits there just talking away and looking around. I think he likes the fact that the highchair puts him on a higher level and it gives him now stuff to look at.

"My first time in my highchair!!!"




No comments: