Monday, May 16, 2011

'Cause I'm a Country boy...

Here are some of pictures of the rest of our adventures from our week at Nana and Pop's house! It's always nice to be home!

Running all over the place in the walker
Eating some home grown squash from Nana and Pop's garden

Stickin' our toes in the hot tub

A cute picture of me and my little man courtesy of my nephew

While we were down there for a week, Beau started to move around in his sleep. At home he never moves! He twisted all around in the bed and would stick his arms and legs out between the bars.

He even rolled over in his sleep! Isn't he so adorable?! With his little booty stuck up in the air!!! Let me say too that this whole sleeping on the belly thing totally freaks me out. I keep trying to roll him back over, but he just flips right back over...little turkey!

Playing was just way too hard!

My hunk of burnin love

Playin in the back yard kiddie pool
(This picture is one of my all time favorites of Beau and me!)

Squirting his sister...of course!

Ready to get in the pool for the first time!

Not sure what to think...

The water was straight out of the water hose, so it was a little cold. Beau wasn't too sure about it, and he sure didn't like it once I sat him down in the pool.

Beau Beau and Aunt Ashley

Happy little boy with Pop



No comments: