Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Weekend in College Station

This past weekend Beau and I went to College Station to go to Kolby's cousin's birthday party. They had a full house of their family, so I got to stay with my cousin and her precious little boy! This was my first time to get to see Ryland, he is exactly (to the day!) 2 months older than Beau. Beau slept in the pack 'n play, and he did just fabulous!

Friday we just hung around the house as the birthday girl was still at school. Us ladies and babies watched the men put the new trampoline together! We attempted to get a picture of all the kids together, but we all know how hard it is to get three babies to all look and smile at the same time! Below are the best ones that we got.

Jalyn, Beau, and Ryland

Then Jalyn decided Beau needed a kiss...haha

Then she decided that she needed the camera!

Saturday morning I just hung out at my cousin's house and let the boys play together. They were quite interested in each other! Beau is so close to sitting up, but he still just doesn't have it figured out yet. Won't be long though!

Two super cute boys!!

I met up with Jenna and the family for lunch at a Hibachi grill! I have never been to one before, and let me say that it was very entertaining and so much fun!

Me and Jenna

Bill held Beau the entire time that we were there. I think he is ready for another boy grandbaby!



It was a fabulous weekend!!! There is never a dull moment with that side of the family, and we always have fun! Happy birthday miss Kayliegh!!!





No comments: