Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I came home from College Station on Saturday afternoon, only to find out that Kolby was going to have to go back to work bright and early (5AM) on Sunday morning. So we celebrated Mother's Day as a family on Saturday night! It was so nice, I got home and Kolby had the entire house clean, and had gotten me flowers and a present! He also cooked us supper! My Mother's Day present that Kolby and Beau Beau got me was the Mother's Love ring from James Avery, I absolutely LOVE it!!!

All of the gifts my husband gave me! The best being our baby boy!
Enjoying our evening out on the back patio!

Sunday morning, my grandma was in town visiting with my Uncle, so she and I went to church. Of course, once I was all dressed up and so was Beau I realized that I should probably change his diaper before we left. So I did...and Beau decided to pee pee all over the floor, himself, and me!!! Luckily, it didn't get very much on him or me, most of it went on the floor! Oh being a mom, so much fun! Never a dull moment!

Beau and I are all dressed up for church

Beau and Mamaw (his great grandma!)

After church, being a little goofball!!!



No comments: