Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fourth of July in Utopia!!!

I headed to Utopia for the 4th of July,but Kolby couldn't join as he was working...again! So I made the trek by myself. My mom met me in Austin, which is halfway, so that I didn't have to go the whole way by myself. We finally made it a little after noon on Saturday. I helped Ashley set up for Alexis' birthday party that was at 4pm that day. Here are some pics from the party!

Alexis with her Momma

The birthday girl's cake, Ashley made it and iced it and I helped her with the detailing work Alexis' personal cake!

The Birthday Girl!!!

She wasn't too sure about the cake!

Me and Brayden!

Alexis and her Pop

Me and Lauren comparing bellies!
She's 27 weeks and I am 17 weeks
Me and Jenna comparing bellies!
She's 31 weeks and I'm 17 weeks

Fireworks put on in Utopia!
These were taken from my iPhone, so they aren't the best quality




No comments: