Sunday, July 25, 2010

Week 20 Survey!!!

Baby's the size of a cantalope!!!

Your baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana. (For the first 20 weeks, when a baby's legs are curled up against his torso and hard to measure, measurements are taken from the top of his head to his bottom — the "crown to rump" measurement. After 20 weeks, he's measured from head to toe.)

He's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system. He's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in his bowels, and you'll see it in his first soiled diaper (some babies pass meconium in the womb or during delivery).




Survey


How far along? 20 weeks

Weight Gain? Still haven't weighed yet...cause I really just don't want to know!

Maternity clothes? Pretty much all I can wear these days, I have a few regular shirts I can still wear, but they are quickly dwindling!

Stretch marks? Haven't seen any.....yet...

Sleep? So-so...enough to get me through my days!

Best moment this week? Getting the call that our furniture came in off backorder earlier than expected, my MIL getting the baby's room painted so we can start doing some work in there

Movement? Feeling him here and there, I learned that I think I have an anterior placenta which is where the placenta is located up front between my belly and the baby, which makes it harder for me to feel kicking...bummer!

Belly Button: In or Out? Not out yet! But I can see the bottom!

Food cravings? Still eating my sour/salty stuff. Lovin' me my pickles!

Gender? All boy, we checked again!

Labor signs? Nope, we've been all good! I hope to not write anything else here for a long time!

What I miss? Being able to do water sports aka ride the jetski's! But oh well, so starts the sacrificial life of being a mommy! haha

What I'm looking forward to? Getting the furniture in and set up in the nursery now that it's all painted!

Weekly Wisdom: Can't think of any to share or any that I've been given this week!

Milestones: Half way baked!!!! YAY!!! This is really hard to believe!!!!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[color=#000000]Nice post! thank you for sharing this information. ourcrazylifex3.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#000000]bookmarked... Keep up the good site...[/color]