Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Our Weekend at the Lake!!!

We spent this past weekend at the Kolby's family's lake house on Lake Corpus Christi. We had such a fun time and we were sad that is was such a short trip!


Poor IDK had to go to Nana's house, cause the lake doesn't have a fenced yard, and she would have been running all over the neighborhoor!

First thing when we got there, Kolby and his mom got out the saning net to try to catch some minnows for some bait Moe Moe getting in the boat slip My fat belly and my little feet! haha Grandma's dog Sarah, she's the sweetest dog! Saturday morning Kolby got up super early to get some fishing in. I joined him at about 7am because I was too lazy to wake up that early on my "vacation". The lake looked so pretty and peaceful that early in the morning! Moe Moe out on the pier enjoying the fishing too! Me and my little baby catfish, you can see Moe's nose at the bottom of the picture, she was really interested in my fishy! Kolby and his fabulous catch! Saturday afternoon, I had Kolby's cousin, Jenna's, baby shower to attend. While I went to that, Kolby met up with his cousin at the Waterstreet Oyster Bar in downtown Corpus.

Her pretty cake! The bugs were so cute! Jenna @ 33 weeks and Me @ 20 weeks Jenna @ 33 weeks, Me @ 20 weeks, and Heather (Jenna's cousin) @ 14 weeks Kolby and (one of) his baby girls chilling on the porch of the lakehouse I love this picture, I think it really shows the relationship these two share! She loves her Daddy! She can't get close enough to him! This picture cracks me up! Moe Moe takes after her Momma and she doesn't like beer AT ALL!! IDK is a different story...she takes after her Daddy. haha. Kolby was being a bad Dad and offering Moe some beer, and she wasn't having any part of it!

Then they were pretending like they were mad at each other, like that would ever happen. HAHA
Sunday morning we got up to do some more fishing before church. Here I am with the biggest catch that was made, isn't she a beaut?!?!
Moe Moe enjoying her vacation!
After church, they got out the jetskis. I wasn't able to go out on them, but Kolby had a blast!
Here is Kolby and Aunt Billie on the jetski
Moe and Jake playing in the boat slip
Kolby showing off his skills on the jetski!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun time, to bad it was so short! But at least you had a chance to unwind!

Love, Mom