Monday, January 25, 2010

Since I haven't had much to blog about lately, I found this fun little quiz that I thought I'd post up here! Enjoy!!!

A - Age: 22
B - Bed Size: King
C - Chore you hate: Let's see...I hate doing the dishes, even with a dish washer, oh, and vacuuming, I don't really hate to do it, I just never do it...
D - Dog's Name: Moe Moe and IDK
E - Essential start your day item: Nothing in particular, I'm really bad about my morning routine, it's never the same twice
F - Favorite Color: Yellow/Orange
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Platinum
H - Height: 5'6"
I - Instruments you play: That would be a grand total of...None
J - Job Title: Accounts Receivable Clerk
K - Kid(s): Not yet, right now I just have my puppies!
L - Living Arrangements: 3/2/2 rental in the best neighborhood!
M - Mom's Name: Frances Annette
N - Nickname(s): hm...babe/baby, by my husband. My mom called me Sis growing up...well she still calls me that when I go home, and one my best friends from high school called me "bones" because I was/am so skinny. How sweet of her. :)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Several. I spent the first 4 months of my life in the hospital (I'm a miracle baby!), and then once overnight in 1st grade cause I got sick, and then once when I was 18 for stomach ulcers and blood clots. Me and the medical profession are tight!
P - Pet Peeve: when people lean over the edge of anything holding their kid...I can't even handle leaning over the 2 story rail at the mall!!
Q - Quote from a movie: Oh there are so many to choose from..."You want me to give you something to take your mind off that pain???" Major Payne :)
R - Right or Left Handed: Right
S - Siblings: My older brother
T - Time you wake up: I've always been an early riser, not necessarily a "morning" person, but an early riser. For work I get up at 7AM, and even on weekends with no alarm I get up about that same time...could someone explain to my puppies that they need to hold "it" on the weekends so that I can stay in bed :)
U - Underwear: not too picky, no specific brand, as long as I've got some on :)
V - Vegetable you dislike: Let me just tell you the ones I like. Broccoli...and...a pickle?? I'm so not a vegetable person...does corn count as a vegetable, how bout a potatoe??
W - Ways you run late: Normally just by hitting my snooze button to many times. I'm bad about underestimating the amount of time it's going to take me to do something, and once I start I feel like I have to do it!
X - X-rays you've had: ALOT! More than I can count...
Y - Yummy food you make: I make a mad homeade Macaroni and Cheese (my mommy's recipe) and I've gotten pretty good at Brisket as of recently!
Z- Zoo favorite: I love the zoo, but I would have to say either the penguins or the hippos!!!

1 comment:

J said...

I'm right there with you! I hate veggies but I do like corn, sweet potatoes and potatoes! I'm too lazy to google it so if there is no E in potatoes just ignore it! :)