Tuesday, September 28, 2010

♥ My Shower in Utopia ♥

This past weekend I had my first baby shower in Utopia! I had such a great time, and my hostesses did such a wonderful job! Everything looked absolutely perfect!!! I loved every moment of it! Enjoy the pictures!



My adorable cake that my sister-in-law, Ashley, made for me

I just love it! And it tasted awesome!!!



My table full of gifts! We have been so blessed!



The diaper cake that Ashley made! This is her first one to ever make, it looked great!



All of the girls at my shower from my graduating class

Yay for the class of 2005!!!



All of us girls!!! I love all of them so much!



This is how my poor neice spent the majority of my shower, she was so wiped out!



Luckily, Alexis was able to give us a little smile! (I love that her hair is long enough for piggie tails now!!! Too cute!)



Me @ 29 weeks and Meagan @ 37 weeks



Here are a few of my gifts! I won't torture yall with all of the pictures that we took at the shower! Enjoy these few!


Super cute little camo outfit!

Lots and lots of clothes!

Beau will be making my brother and sister-in-law first time aunt and uncle!

This onsie and bib say "My auntie loves me"


This is a cloth book that my Aunt Kandace hand embroidered to personalize for Beau! It is absolutely adorable and it came with a matching quilt!




This of course was one of Kolby's favorite gifts! From Aunt Ashley!

Basket of diaper goodies!



No comments: