Thursday, September 9, 2010

~OB Appointment~

I had another good appointment with my regular OB this week! My BP was 124/78, and I am officially up to 136 lbs! Yikes, about to break into the 140's! We listened to the baby's heartbeat, still going strong at 142!! It was so funny, Dr. K was poking around on my belly feeling of everything, and the baby kicked her, and then when she put the doppler on my belly, he kicked the doppler and ran away from it! It took her a good minute to find the heartbeat and get a read on it. She would find it for a second, and then he would run away from her! He was not being cooperative!

And this appointment was the dreaded Gestational Diabetes test! Yay for the orange drink, that tasted like the worst, flat orange soda ever! I got it down alright, but I don't like orange flavored stuff anyways, so it was pretty gross to me! I don't know the results, but will post them when I do! Otherwise, we got the all clear and to keep doing what we are doing! Next month, I will go every two weeks! We are on the downhill slide to this finish line!


No comments: