Thursday, September 2, 2010

~Party time~

Last weekend was a great weekend! I'm just now getting around to posting about it because this week was my busy week at work (1st of the month=busy time) Anywho, last weekend was Kolby's mom, Penny's, birthday. So she came up to our house to celebrate! So did Kolby's brother and his friend! My friend Laura and her boyfriend, Jordan, also joined us for the festivities on Saturday night. We had so much fun, and it's been forever since I've gotten to hang out with Laura, so I'm glad she made it over!

Oh and this last weekend, we got our new couch and coffee table delivered!
What do you think?!?! The girls just love it! IDK thought she'd be my model for this picture!
Kolby enjoying the new living room and getting ready for the party/Cowboys game

I think he was singing her happy birthday and dancing here....but who knows?!

Blowing out her candles! The big 5-5!!! Happy Birthday Penny!

Keifer, Penny, and Kolby

Moe Moe rockin' the party hat!

Hallie, Keifer's friend, Matt's, doggie! Such a cutie!

Laura giving Mr. Beau some lovin'

Me and Laura
(This picture shows just how big I really am...)
Comparing bellies...
I was in the middle of asking if we were making goofy faces or not...I guess we were!!!
Laura and Jordan
This is how we all spent Sunday afternoon after our late night on Saturday!!!
We all enjoyed the new couch and gave it a good break in with some snoozing!



Oh and Sunday afternoon, while everyone else was snoozing, I went and got us all registered at Target! So marking another item off my massive list of things to get done before Beau arrives!!! Go me!


1 comment:

Bug said...

CUTE CUTE BLOG!! Love the pics! Your new furniture is GORGEOUS!!