Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week 28 Survey!!!

Baby's now the size of an eggplant!!!


By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to his heels. He can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.



Survey


How far along? 28 weeks

Weight Gain? I will probably find out Tuesday when I go to my now weekly OB appointment!

Maternity clothes? Loving all of them still! Looking for some cute ones to wear to my showers and my maternity pictures! I've got some choices in mind!

Stretch marks? The belly is still clear!

Sleep? Still better than it has been in the past! I'm sleeping like 5-6 hour stretches! It's wonderful!

Best moment this week? Finding out that I passed my glucose test, and getting to see how big our little boy has gotten! Still can't get over it!

Movement? Still a wild man in there most days! He has some down days, but usually makes up for them the next day by being crazy all day/night! It's like he's storing his energy!

Belly Button: In or Out? Still holding strong on being in...maybe it won't turn...I don't know!

Food cravings? Nothing new this week!

Gender? A Little manly man!

Labor signs? Nope, we've been all good! I love that I haven't had to write anything here yet!

What I miss? Nothing really this week!

What I'm looking forward to? My weekly ultrasounds to continue to track our little man's growth/developement! And all my showers that are coming up really soon!

Weekly Wisdom: If the Dr. tells you it's nothing to worry about, try not to worry! He is supposed to know more about this stuff than you do...that's what you're paying him for!

Milestones: Moving to being seen once a week from now until delivery!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pregnancy survey is good to keep date by date changes in the form of a note,image etc, it will help others too to feel what you felt.

Sample Survey