Sunday, September 5, 2010

Week 26 Survey!!!



Baby's now the size of an eggplant!!!


The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. He may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he's born and takes that first gulp of air. And he's continuing to put on baby fat. He now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches from head to heel. If you're having a boy, his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take about two to three days.



Survey



How far along? 26 weeks

Weight Gain? I've lost count!!! Ugh, just keep telling myself that it's good for the baby, so I'm happy to be gaining weight!

Maternity clothes? My sweet neighbor was nice enough to let me borrow her maternity shirts, so it's like I have a a whole new wardrobe to choose from! So nice!

Stretch marks? Same ones as before are still there...we are still all clear on the belly though!

Sleep? Still going okay, I wake up alot, but can usually go right back to sleep!

Best moment this week? Getting the closet organizer all put together and in the closet in the nursery, it looks great! One more thing I can scratch off my list!

Movement? I think I have a kick boxer or maybe a football player in there, he kicks all the time!

Belly Button: In or Out? Getting closer to being turned inside out...

Food cravings? Saw a package of only red Starburst this week, and I just had to have them! Haven't craved the sweet stuff much, but red/pink Starburst candies are one of my favorites!

Gender? Our baby boy!

Labor signs? Nope, we've been all good! I love that I haven't had to write anything here yet!

What I miss? Being able to turn over in bed without having to move my belly along with me! LOL, this gets really frustrating when I get wrapped up in the sheet in the middle of the night!

What I'm looking forward to? Getting our crib mattress so we can get all of his bedding together and in place!!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't try to train your job replacement on pregnant brain, I can pretty much guarantee you that he will so confused because you are making no sense!!! Ugh, poor guy

Milestones: I read this week that he can hear way better, he starts to recognize Mommy and Daddy's voices, and his eyes are supposed to be open/opening this week!!




No comments: