Sunday, October 17, 2010

~Fun with my girlfriends~

This past Saturday we participated in a charity walk for Down Syndrome in Arlington. It was such a nice day,and we had such a great time hanging out and getting balloon animals and our faces painted. I made it pretty good to with my big ol' belly! I had to sit for a bit while we were waiting in line to get our faces painted, but otherwise I made it pretty good!



Me, Kat, the monkey, Ashley, and Bethany



Me, Kat, and Bethany rockin' our face paintings



Later on Saturday, my friend April and her girls met me at my house and we went to the pumpkin patch! The girls had so much fun, and so did us adults! The girls jumped in the bounce houses, rode ponies, and we all went on the tractor hay ride!


Me, Madelyn, and April



Me and Mr. Beau at the patch

Me and MadelynMe, Madelyn, and April riding the tractor hayride!




No comments: